Sunday, September 15, 2013

Believe in Aliens heh?

Just asking, whether you believe in Alien lifeforms. Not necessarily be intelligent, super hot, funny, weird, grumpy, psychic or whatever random thought that comes to our mind; but the idea that they're alive, somewhere in this whole wide Universe that we have around us, means something to me. I may not even believe in god. Yeah, trust me, there are times when we fail to notice so many wonderful things going on around us just because some thoughts hold our mind onto a place where we don't have the possibility of a clear perception.But life form elsewhere, come on, one can't easily say that they aren't interested in such a thing. Here in this blog, I'll be posting about my ideas about the probability of life elsewhere in the universe and also the various interesting articles, theories or whatever that made me think.

No comments:

Post a Comment